Did someone say PARTY?!?
That’s right; Johnson’s Farm knows how to party!
We take reservations for birthday parties, family reunions, corporate picnics, fundraisers and group celebrations.
We can accommodate from 20 to 300 people. We provide a tented picnic area, a private hayride with seasonal crop picking (check schedule below), a visit to our shaded animal farm and play time in the Discovery Barnyard Playground.
So stop “obsessing” about that perfect party or event. Have it here at Johnson’s Corner Farm! Listed below is all the information for our 2022 party season.
OUR BASIC PARTY PACKAGE
Parties are 2 ½ hours long. Your party hostess will meet with you upon arrival and will assist you throughout your party. The first hour, your celebration hour, is under a tent in our fenced picnic area. This is the time for food, cake and visiting with your guests. The second hour is the activity hour which includes your private hayride and a seasonal crop picking (or activity) for the children. Your party will finish in our Animal Farm followed by a trip into our Discovery Barnyard Playground.
* 2 hours use of a tent in our fenced-in picnic area. Six 8-foot picnic tables will seat 48 guests. Large tents are available for larger parties, with eight tables seating 64 people; space is limited.
* A party hostess to assist you with all your needs such as set up, keeping on schedule and clean up.
* A private hayride around the farm for all your guests with picking of a seasonal crop (or activity) for the children.
* A visit to the Animal Farm to feed the animals (we will supply the feed).
* Admission to the Discovery Barnyard Playground for playtime on our pedal go-carts, climbing rocks, sand boxes, pretend village and more! During warmer months the Splash Pad will be open. UPGRADE YOUR PARTY BY ADDING OUR NEW GEM MINING STATION. A GREAT TAKE HOME PARTY FAVOR!!
|April 2 – April 16||Egg Hunt Hayrides|
|April 23 – May 15||Seed Planting|
|May 21 – June 5||Strawberry picking|
|June 18 – July 3||Blueberry picking|
|July – August||Corn & Peach picking|
|September||Apple picking (Pumpkin picking mid-Sept.)|
|October||(NO OCTOBER PARTIES, SORRY!)|
|November||Popcorn & Sweet Potatoes|
$499.00 minimum charge includes your first 20 guests. Additional guests (beyond the min. of 20) are $18.95 per child and $8 per adult.
* All children will pick a crop or participate in the scheduled activity.
* All adults will have the option to join the hayride and assist the children in picking their crops but will not pick their own crops.
* A final actual headcount for billing will be done on the day of your party.
* All guests attending the party will be counted for billing.
* A $100.00 deposit is required to hold your reservation. Our party planning information packet will be mailed/emailed to you upon receiving your deposit.
* Gem Mining $6.95/child
* You are welcome to bring in your own food.
* ALL ARTICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE TENTED PICNIC AREA BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE ANIMAL FARM AND DISCOVERY BARNYARD PLAYGROUND.
The tents and wagons will provide shelter for moderate showers so the party can go on. Rain dates CANNOT be given at time of booking, but rescheduling is possible if the weather is bad.
What to Bring
You are welcome to come 1/2 hour early to decorate your tent area. The picnic tables will be cleaned, but you will need to bring any table covers, paper products, cake, utensils, etc. Food ordered from Johnson’s will include the necessary paper goods and utensils.
* The tent is yours for 2 hours. All guests and articles must be removed prior to your admission into the Discovery Barnyard.
*Sorry, No balloons, piñatas or confetti are allowed to maintain a safe and clean environment for our farm & animals.
* Everyone must remain seated on hayride.
* Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages allowed on the property.
*Absolutely NO SMOKING of any kind on the property.
* No barbecue grills.
* You are responsible for your children and group.
* Please behave in a gentlemanly/ladylike manner.
Company Picnics/Family Parties
Johnson’s Farm provides the ideal setting for your company or family function. Our basic package can be modified to suit your needs.
Reservation & Information
Please call : (609) 654-8643 for scheduling your next unforgettable event at Johnson’s Farm. You can also