Did someone say PARTY?!?
That’s right; Johnson’s Farm knows how to party!
We take reservations for birthday parties, family reunions, corporate picnics, fundraisers and group celebrations.
We can accommodate from 20 to 300 people. We provide a tented picnic area, a private hayride with seasonal crop picking (check schedule below), a visit to our shaded animal farm and play time in the Discovery Barnyard Playground.
So stop “obsessing” about that perfect party or event. Have it here at Johnson’s Corner Farm! Listed below is all the information for our 2023 party season.
OUR BASIC PARTY PACKAGE
Parties are 2 ½ hours long. Your party hostess will meet with you upon arrival and will assist you throughout your party. The first hour, your celebration hour, is under a tent in our fenced picnic area. This is the time for food, cake and visiting with your guests. The second hour is the activity hour which includes your private hayride and a seasonal crop picking (or activity) for the children. Your party will finish in our Animal Farm followed by a trip into our Discovery Barnyard Playground.
* 2 hours use of a tent in our fenced-in picnic area. Six 8-foot picnic tables will seat 48 guests. Large tents are available for larger parties, with eight tables seating 64 people; space is limited.
* A party hostess to assist you with all your needs such as set up, keeping on schedule and clean up.
* A private hayride around the farm for all your guests with picking of a seasonal crop (or activity) for the children.
* A visit to the Animal Farm to feed the animals (we will supply the feed).
* Admission to the Discovery Barnyard Playground for playtime on our pedal go-carts, climbing rocks, sand boxes, pretend village and more! During warmer months the Splash Pad will be open. UPGRADE YOUR PARTY BY ADDING OUR NEW GEM MINING STATION. A GREAT TAKE HOME PARTY FAVOR!!
|March 25 – April 8||Egg Hunt Hayrides|
|April 15 – May 14||Seed Planting|
|May 20 – June 11||Strawberry picking**|
|June 17 – July 2||Seasonal Crop picking|
|July – August||Seasonal Crop picking|
|September||Apple picking** or Pumpkin picking|
|October||(NO OCTOBER PARTIES, SORRY!)|
|November||Popcorn & Sweet Potatoes|
**GROWING SEASON VARY FROM YEAR TO YEAR. CROPS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY ON DAY OF PARTY. IF NOT AVAILABLE WE WILL SUBSTITUTE THE BEST CROP AVAIALABLE.
$549.00+tax minimum charge includes your first 20 guests. Additional guests (beyond the min. of 20) are $18.95 per child and $8 per adult. Birthday child is free.
* All children will pick a crop or participate in the scheduled activity.
* All adults will have the option to join the hayride and assist the children in picking their crops but will not pick their own crops.
* A final actual headcount for billing will be done on the day of your party. Final payment is required before leaving the picnic area at the end of your tent time. We accept MC, Visa, and Discover Cards as well as cash. We do not accept American Express or personal checks.
* All guests attending the party will be counted for billing.
* A $100.00 deposit is required to hold your reservation. Our party planning information packet will be mailed/emailed to you upon receiving your deposit.
* Gem Mining upgrade $6.95/child
* You are welcome to bring in your own food. Cater/pizza deliveries must be delivered to the Hartford Rd. party entrance and will not be accepted at the market.
* ALL ARTICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE TENTED PICNIC AREA AND FINAL PAYMENT MADE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE ANIMAL FARM AND DISCOVERY BARNYARD PLAYGROUND.
The tents and wagons will provide shelter for moderate showers so the party can go on. Rain dates CANNOT be given at time of booking, but rescheduling is possible if the weather is inclement. If rescheduling is not possible, deposits are refundable.
What to Bring
You are welcome to come 1/2 hour early to decorate your tent area. The picnic tables will be cleaned, but you will need to bring any table covers, paper products, cake, utensils, etc.
* The tent is yours for 2 hours. All guests and articles must be removed and final payment made prior to your admission into the Animal Farm and Discovery Barnyard Playground.
*Sorry, No balloons, piñatas or confetti are allowed to maintain a safe and clean environment for our farm & animals.
* Everyone must remain seated on hayride.
* Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages allowed on the property.
*Absolutely NO SMOKING of any kind on the property.
* No barbecue grills.
* You are responsible for your children and group.
* Please behave in a gentlemanly/ladylike manner.
Company Picnics/Family Parties
Johnson’s Farm provides the ideal setting for your company or family function. Our basic package can be modified to suit your needs.
Reservation & Information
Please call : (609) 654-8643 for scheduling your next unforgettable event at Johnson’s Farm. You can also