TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Should there be severe inclement weather, the event will be Sunday Nov.3rd.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm is a Family venue. All products, displays and employees of vendor’s must be family appropriate as determined by Johnson’s management.
- Vendors are responsible for the safety of their displays and products
- Johnson’s Corner Farm does not monitor the serving of any foods or beverages on their property.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm is not responsible for the consumption of food from outside vendors.Should the consumption of food not produced and sold by Johnson’s Corner Farm at the Locals Supporting Locals event cause illness, allergic reaction, or death to a customer,Johnson’s Corner Farm is not liable.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm is not responsible for alcohol sold or consumed at Locals Supporting Locals. Should a vendor sell alcohol, the vendor is solely responsible for ensuring the customer is 21 years of age or older.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm is not responsible for monitoring the consumption of alcohol. Should a customer become intoxicated, it is the responsibility of the vendor to determine the course of action.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm reserves the right to refuse a vendor participation in this event without cause