Terms and Conditions
Classes will not be cancelled due to weather
- The Little Farmer Bonding Class
- Purchase is non-refundable.
- Purchase is non-transferable.
- All classes start at 10am and will last for 45 minutes.
- Registration for this class includes admission for 1 child and 1 adult to the Discovery Barnyard and Animal farm Area. Any additional adults and siblings will have to pay normal admission price.
- By agreeing to the terms, you acknowledge that at least one guardian will be present during the entirety of the class each week. Children cannot attend without guardian.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm does not monitor the serving of any foods or beverages on their property. You understand that if food and beverages are provided at a Class or Event for you and your children to consume, you are free to choose which foods and beverages, if any, you and your children consume, and you accept sole responsibility for all risks associated with such consumption by you and your children, including food sickness, allergic reaction, and death.
- By agreeing to the Terms, you hereby represent and affirm that you have not been convicted of a crime, not include the following: (i) minor traffic infractions or (ii) convictions which have been expunged or sealed by the court.
- By agreeing to the Terms, you understand when interacting with other users you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don’t know. Johnson’s Corner Farm will not be liable for any claim, injury or damage arising in connection with your use of Little Farmers materials.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm makes no representations to the conduct of registered users. We encourage you to exercise caution and to only meet with users that you know and trust.
- You hereby grant to Johnson’s Corner Farm permission, without any requirement to obtain further consent from you and/or your children, to audio tape, film, videotape and photograph or otherwise record the name, likeness and voice of you and your children in connection with your and your children’s participation in any classes. You allow Johnson’s Corner Farm to use and license others to use the Publicity Materials for any promotion, merchandising, publicity, advertising or any other lawful purpose without limitation.
- N.J.S.A 2A:42A-10
- Notwithstanding the provisions of any law to the contrary, an owner, lessee or occupant of agricultural or horticultural land shall not have a legal duty to protect a person who is invited onto the land for the purposes of picking or taking agricultural or horticultural products from the natural risks or hazards that are inherent characteristics of agricultural or horticultural land, and shall not be liable if such a person invited onto the land is injured because of any natural risks or hazards that are inherent characteristics of agricultural or horticultural land.
PLEASE BE REMINDED TO WATCH YOUR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES DURING YOUR VISIT AT JOHNSON’S CORNER FARM