Summer Produce Club Registration and Contract.
- Upon registration, you will select Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday for pick up. Once you pick your day, you will need to stick to that specific day.
- Pick up times are Wednesday 4-7pm,Thursday 4pm to 7pm, Friday 12pm- 3pm or Saturday 8am- 12pm. You must be within the time frame of the day you have chosen. No pickups will be arranged for any other days or other time frames.
- If you cannot pick up on a certain date, we will need to be notified. You can send a friend or another family member to pick up your share that week. No cash refunds will be made for missed weeks.
- Eggs will be a $55 upgrade for 2021. If you choose to upgrade you will receive 1 dozen of cage free brown eggs every week.
- Each Large share will get up to 4 people free on a hayride for picking, Small share will get up to 2 people on the hayride for picking, and Mini share gets 1 free hayride. This will run from May 26th to November 21st. You must show your SPC card at our hayride loop. At least one of the people in the group going on the hayride must have the same last name that is on the card. You must pay for what you pick.
- Box return is extremely important. To reduce cost and allow us to use our resources efficiently, it will be mandatory for you to return your boxes when you come the following week. We will be ordering two boxes per share so you will just trade out your previous week’s box for the one you are picking up.
- This is not an organic Program. We do not want to mislead you in thinking your produce will be organic.
- Mother Nature is our business partner. She can affect the harvest greatly in a positive AND/OR negative way. By joining this program you understand that. Included in your weekly email will be a farm report for that week about the quality and quantity of produce coming in. Only the freshest produce will be in your box.
- SPC shares cannot be delivered even though you will be offered delivery in the checkout process.
Please note: Purchase of a membership means that you have read and agree to the terms of the contract.