Johnson’s Corner Farm CSA 2019
Johnson’s Corner Farm is proud to announce the 5th year of our Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) initiative right on the Farm! CSA programs support local agriculture by sharing the benefits of local, conventional farming with dedicated members. MORE DETAILS HERE
New this year! Refer a friend(new member) to our CSA and receive 10% off your share. For every new member you refer you will get an additional 10% off. Get 10 new members to sign up and get your CSA share for free! Have your friend fill out the referred by space in the signup form.We will credit 10% to the member that the new customer. Any question CLICK HERE to email Farmer Gil
CSA Registration and Contract
- Upon registration, you will select Thursday, Friday, or Saturday for pick up. Once you pick your day, you will need to stick to that specific day.
- Pick up times are Thursday 4pm to 7pm, Friday 12pm- 3pm or Saturday 8am- 12pm. You must be within the time frame of the day you have chosen. No pickups will be arranged for any other days or other time frames.
- If you cannot pick up on a certain date, we will need to be notified. You can send a friend or another family member to pick up your share that week. No cash refunds will be made for missed weeks.
- Eggs will be a $55 upgrade for 2019. If you choose to upgrade you will receive 1 dozen of our own cage free brown eggs every week.
- There will be no cash refunds for people who want out of the program mid-season. We will be planting per how many people sign up so it is very important to stick to your commitment. If you choose not to come back and get your weekly shares they will be donated.
- Each Large share will get up to 4 people free on a hayride for picking and a Small share will get up to 2 people on the hayride for picking. This will run from May 24th to November 24th. You must show your CSA card at our hayride loop. At least one of the people in the group going on the hayride must have the same last name that is on the card. You must pay for what you pick. Your free hayrides will also be good for our second location, Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm in Jobstown, NJ (about 20 minutes from our Medford location).
- Box return is extremely important. To reduce cost and allow us to use our resources efficiently, it will be mandatory for you to return your boxes when you come the following week. We will be ordering two boxes per share so you will just trade out your previous week’s box for the one you are picking up.
- This is not an organic CSA. We do not want to mislead you in thinking your produce will be organic.
- Mother Nature is our business partner. She can affect the harvest greatly in a positive AND/OR negative way. By joining this program you understand that. Included in your weekly email will be a farm report for that week about the quality and quantity of produce coming in. Only the freshest produce will be in your box.
- CSA shares cannot be delivered even though you will be offered delivery in the checkout process.
Please note: Purchase of a membership means that you have read and agree to the terms of the contract.