We are Hiring in all areas.
Food service and Preparation
We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service and production skills.
Basic Job Duties:
- Daytime and weekends REQUIRED
- Prepare Kitchen products according to recipes. – Responsible for completion of daily prep lists. – Keep all coolers and shelves clean, well-stocked and properly rotated. – Follow established food safety, cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Strong work ethic and integrity. – Proper handling of knives and commercial equipment.
- Must be passionate about food and display creativity
- Strong knife skills and experience on grill/saute
- Previous kitchen, culinary, deli, restaurant, kitchen management, cooking or customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
- Multi-tasking is a must. It is a high volume business.
- Observing all safety and sanitation procedures
- Ensure production schedule is followed daily and to 100% fulfillment
- Minimum of two years production and/or supervisory experience
- Need to be flexible with schedule given the nature of the business
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours consecutively
- Servsafe Certification a plus
Please mail resume to Scott
Farm Market Assistant Manager
We are a well-established family owned and operated retail business seeking support managers to become part of our team.
Skill set to include excellent customer service, ability to respond to every changing needs and effectively direct staff.
Interested in serving our valued customers and desire to grow with our business
Please mail resume to Marcia
We are a well-established family owned and operated retail business seeking high quality motivated people to become part of our team.
Skill set to include excellent customer service, ability to respond to every changing needs .
Interested in serving our valued customers and desire to grow with our business.
Please mail resume to Stephanie