Come join Johnson’s Corner Farm on a FUN, SAFE and DELICIOUS Strawberry Picking experience!
TICKETS must be purchased in advance.
Costs: online 5$ per person, Walk-in Price $5.50 if space is available. Children under 24 months are Free
other crops such as Cherries, Blueberries, snap peas, stringbeans and radishes will be added as they are available. check our Facebook page for whats picking.
CLICK HERE to Purchase Tickets
We have limited the capacity of the wagons and fields for safe social distancing.
- All guests, including children(over 2 years), will be required to wear masks while picking.
- Guests must bring and wear your own mask.
- Hand washing before and after picking will be available.
- Wagons will be sanitized regularly.
- Parents are asked to supervise children to maintain social distance during their visit.
STRAWBERRY PICKING FAQ: Each ticket includes:
- Wagon ride to the picking fields for 1 person.
- All picked farm produce will be weighed and paid for by count or weight at the weigh stations as you exit the u-pick experience.
- We will supply 1 qt. container per ticket. Additional containers will be available in the field once your first quart is filled with berries.
- Picking flats will be available for purchase for $1.50 each and will be paid for when you check out.
- Due to Covid-19 we are unable to recycle or accept back any container touched by our customers. As a result, please be respectful to limit excess waste.
Hayrides will run from 10 to 4 on Sat. & Sun.
10-1 on Weekdays
By reservation only. TICKETS must be purchased in advance
Pick Your Own Sugar Snap Peas
Late May – Mid June
Pick Your Own Cherries
Early June – Mid June
Supplies are very limited. Check Facebook for up to date info
Pick Your Own Blueberries and Early Peaches
Mid June – Late July
Monday – Friday 10 to 1 Saturday and Sunday 10 to 4
Little Farmers Class
Strawberry & Sugar Snap Pea Season kicks off the first major harvest of the year. We grow acres of beautifully groomed berry fields and orchards full of ripe fruit yearning to be picked. Warm breezes are sure to carry the irresistible smell of sweet New Jersey strawberries, radishes and sugar snap peas.
Mid-May hayrides will run from 10-4
Starting mid-May we will run every day from 10- 4
Starting mid-June, hayrides to our fields will leave continuously from 10 to 1 Monday – Friday, 10-4 on weekends.
Strawberry Festival Weekend! June 4th – 6th.
This family fun weekend has music, farmhouse BBQ, hayrides and of course… STRAWBERRIES! Our farm market is filled with strawberry pies, strawberry breads, other assorted strawberry desserts and strawberry ice cream! Be sure to bring the whole family to enjoy such a sweet day!
Cost: $5 per hayride, Pick Your Own Strawberries and Peas are $3.49per lb, Pick Your Own Cherries are $6.95 per lb.
DON’T FORGET!!! The Discovery Barnyard/Animal Farm we will be offered to all paid hay riders at 1/2 price. (children $5, adults $2.50)
Blueberry Season begins as the strawberry and cherry season is ending. The Pick Your Own Blueberry season lasts through mid August.
Cost: $5 per hayride, Pick Your Own Blueberries are $3.49 per lb.
Supplies can always vary so don’t hesitate to call our HOTLINE @ 609-654-5894
Join Our Mailing List to Get Weekly Updates
We highly recommend that you join our email list to get seasonal updates and find out what is going on at the farm. Picking dates can change by as much as a week or 10 days from year to year. Our Farm News Emails allow us to keep our customers informed and up to date on the picking season.
For more family fun check out our second location Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm. Its a beautiful historic farm located in Spring Field Township. Just minutes from 295, 206 and the NJTP. You will be “WOWed” by the views, the fresh products and the friendly people.