Come join Johnson’s Corner Farm on a FUN, SAFE and DELICIOUS Strawberry Picking experience!
TICKETS must be purchased in advance.
Costs: 5$ per person
CLICK HERE to Purchase Tickets
We have limited the capacity of the wagons and fields for safe social distancing.
- All guests, including children(over 2 years), will be required to wear masks and gloves while picking.
- Guests must bring and wear your own mask. Johnson’s will supply gloves if needed.
- Hand washing before and after picking will be available.
- Wagons will be sanitized regularly.
- Parents are asked to supervise children to maintain social distance during their visit.
STRAWBERRY PICKING FAQ: Each ticket includes:
- Wagon ride to the picking fields for 1 person.
- All picked farm produce will be weighed and paid for by count or weight at the weigh stations as you exit the u-pick experience.
- We will supply 1 qt. container per ticket. Additional containers will be available in the field once your first quart is filled with berries.
- Picking flats will be available for purchase for $1.50 each and will be paid for when you check out.
- Due to Covid-19 we are unable to recycle or accept back any container touched by our customers. As a result, please be respectful to limit excess waste.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE: Johnson’s farm animals sure do miss you, but unfortunately, the Animal Farm and Discovery areas are closed until we are permitted to open.
However, Farmer Gil and team are ready to serve you with convenient drive-thru curbside service (only) at the The Farm Market, Bakery and Ice Cream Shop. You can pre-order market items, fresh produce or treats on Johnson’s new online store HERE for pickup after your visit or simply drive up and we’ll be happy to help you. Wrap up your family fun with a soft-serve ice cream, apple cider donut, or a pepperoni bread or family pizza kit activity! We hope to see you soon!
Hayrides will run from 10 to 4
By reservation only. TICKETS must be puchased in advnce
CLICK HERE to Purchase Tickets
Cost-Hayride $5/per person
Pick Your Own Sugar Snap Peas
May 31 – June 16 (estimated dates)Daily from 10-4
Pick Your Own Cherries
June 5- June 24 (estimated dates)
Supplies are very limited. Check Facebook for up to date info
Cost- $5/per Hayrides
Pick Your Own Blueberries and Early Peaches
June 17 – July 27 (estimated dates)
Monday – Friday 10 to 1 hourly Saturday and Sunday 10 to 4 hourly
Little Farmers Class
Spring Session Starting April 20
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Strawberry & Sugar Snap Pea Season kicks off the first major harvest of the year. We grow acres of beautifully groomed berry fields and orchards full of ripe fruit yearning to be picked. Warm breezes are sure to carry the irresistible smell of sweet New Jersey strawberries, radishes and sugar snap peas.
Mid-May hayrides will run from 10-4
Starting mid-May we will run every day from 10- 4
Starting mid-June, hayrides to our fields will leave continuously from 10 to 1 Monday – Friday, 10-4 on weekends.
Strawberry Festival Weekends! May 30 & 31, June 6 & 7.
This family fun weekend has music, farmhouse BBQ, hayrides and of course… STRAWBERRIES! Our farm market is filled with strawberry pies, strawberry breads, other assorted strawberry desserts and strawberry ice cream! Be sure to bring the whole family to enjoy such a sweet day!
Cost: $5 per hayride, Pick Your Own Strawberries and Peas are $3.49per lb, Peaches are 1.89/lb Pick Your Own Cherries are $6.95 per lb.
DON’T FORGET!!! The Discovery Barnyard/Animal Farm we will be offered to all paid hay riders at 1/2 price. (children $5, adults $2.50)
Blueberry Season begins as the strawberry and cherry season is ending. The Pick Your Own Blueberry season lasts through mid August.
Cost: $5 per hayride, Pick Your Own Blueberries are $3.49 per lb.
The Discovery Barnyard/Animal Farm we will be offered to all paid hay riders at 1/2 price. (children $5, adults $2.50)
Supplies can always vary so don’t hesitate to call our HOTLINE @ 609-654-5894
Join Our Mailing List to Get Weekly Updates
We highly recommend that you join our email list to get seasonal updates and find out what is going on at the farm. Picking dates can change by as much as a week or 10 days from year to year. Our Farm News Emails allow us to keep our customers informed and up to date on the picking season.
For more family fun check out our second location Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm. Its a beautiful historic farm located in Spring Field Township. Just minutes from 295, 206 and the NJTP. You will be “WOWed” by the views, the fresh products and the friendly people.